In partnership with Northern Health, Eagle Transit operates a bus service between Daajing Giids (formerly the Village of Queen Charlotte) and Masset, Monday through Friday except for holidays.
Northern Health is expanding transportation services between Masset and Daajing Gids.
Three ways to book your trip
NOTE: Advance reservations are required.
- Call: 1-877-747-4461
- Email: email@example.com
- Visit: Eagle Transit LTD to register online
- Medical travel passengers who complete the necessary paperwork pay $10 or less (depending on the length of their trips).
- People traveling for medical reasons can bring a companion at the medical rate, if space is available.
- Passengers traveling for non-medical reasons will be charged a regular transit fee.
- Eagle Transit picks up and drops off at local community stops, and provides door-to-door service to most locations.
- NOTE: Eagle Transit does not stop at the ferry terminal in Skidegate.
- The BC government’s Travel Assistance Program (TAP) is another option for off island travel.
© 2023 Northern Health