In partnership with Northern Health, Eagle Transit operates a bus service between Queen Charlotte and Masset, Monday through Friday except for holidays.
Three ways to book your trip
NOTE: Advance reservations are required.
- Medical travel passengers who complete the necessary paperwork pay $10 or less (depending on the length of their trips).
- People traveling for medical reasons can bring a companion at the medical rate, if space is available.
- Passengers traveling for non-medical reasons will be charged a regular transit fee.
- Eagle Transit picks up and drops off at local community stops, and provides door-to-door service to most locations.
- NOTE: Eagle Transit does not stop at the ferry terminal in Skidegate.
- The BC government’s Travel Assistance Program (TAP) is another option for off island travel.