Important: Check the NH Connections bus schedule and rates before arranging your appointment with your healthcare professional. This way, you can make sure NH Connections can get you there on time.
Steps to follow:
- Check our bus schedule and rates.
- Call 1-888-647-4997 or book online to reserve your seat on the bus. If a companion is traveling with you, book their seat at the same time. Please have the following information ready:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- The name and phone number of an emergency contact person
- Your BC Services Card number or Care Card number
- Reason for travel
- Name and phone number of the health care professional you’re traveling to see (if applicable)
- Date and time of your appointment (if applicable)
Northern Health Connections protects your privacy in the handling of all personal information.
How to pay:
- Use Visa or MasterCard when you call 1-888-647-4997 to reserve your seat, or when you book online.
- Use one of the wireless debit machines on each bus. These accept Interac, Visa and MasterCard.
- Use tickets from a pre-purchased NH Connections ticket book. Each book costs $100 and contains ten $10 tickets. Buy with a Visa, MasterCard or purchase order. For more information, call 1-888-647-4997. All conditions of travel still apply.
- We don’t accept cash.
- Passengers will be allowed to travel on the bus only after they have bought a ticket.