If you're showing any symptoms of COVID-19, have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, or have been identified as being in close contact of a confirmed case or outbreak, you will not be allowed on the bus.
- Before calling, please have all your information ready:
- Your name, address, and phone number
- The name and phone number of an emergency contact person
- Your BC Services Card number or Care Card number
- Name and phone number of the health care professional you’re traveling to see (if applicable)
- Date and time of your appointment (if applicable)
- The deadline for making reservations is 2 pm the day before you would like to travel.
- If you must cancel your ticket, please do so 24 hours in advance.
- To change your reservation, please phone our call centre at 1-888-647-4997.
- To forward an appointment verification, please fax it to our call centre at 1-250-564-7422.
- If you are calling from outside of British Columbia please call 1-250-564-7499.