Since recognition of the health threat, our Director of Safety is closely monitoring official health information sources. In addition to our regular health and safety procedures, we are taking the following additional measures:
- Introduced additional disinfecting cleaning to our regular, daily cleaning program of facilities and motorcoaches
- Introducing commercial grade, sterilization foggers to the overnight cleaning process of the motorcoaches
- Introducing commercial grade, air purifiers to all ticket offices, with an overnight deep sterilization
- Providing motorcoach operators and ticket office staff with gloves, disinfectant spray, and disposable towels for cleaning of touchpoint surfaces
- Directing motorcoach operators to maximize fresh air to passenger cabin (we will not be recirculating air)
At Northern Health Connections, we are taking active measures to reduce the risk of COVID-19 exposure.
If you feel as though you’re showing any symptoms as listed by BC Centre for Disease Control, please do not travel with us. If you need to cancel or postpone your trip, you will receive a travel credit or refund for future use. Call 1-888-647-4997 to cancel.
Additionally, Northern Health has launched a COVID-19 Online Clinic and Information Line to help answer questions and concerns from Northern BC Residents. The NH COVID-19 Online clinic and Information Line can be reached at 1-844-645-7811.
The Province of BC has also released a new online self-assessment tool if you think you might need testing.
This an evolving situation. Please look for updates on our website and social media. We will continue to update you of any changes.
Thank you for joining us in these efforts, and we look forward to continuing to get you and your loved ones safely home.