Our team is at your service Mon-Fri, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. to help with questions or booking issues. Please call 1-888-647-4997
Who can use Northern Health Connections?
- You must not need ongoing medical care during the trip.
- You must have a valid BC CareCard or BC Services Card.
- Passengers younger than 18 must travel with a companion who has written permission to travel with them, or a parent or legal guardian.
- Passengers aged 18 and older must carry photo ID.
- Companions must also carry photo ID.
- You will be required to either complete and employment verification form, or provide a reason for travel.