Please be advised the bus route from Prince George to Fort St. John will not be running as scheduled as a result of the Highway 97 closure from Mackenzie Junction to Highway 29 in Chetwynd. This suspension will remain in effect until the highway is stabilized and re-opened by the Ministry of Transportation.
At this time we are requesting that patients consider moving appointment times or find alternative methods of transportation. We will continue to connect directly with patients that are affected by the suspension.
Routes affected by the suspension are:
- Prince George – Fort St. John (Thursday)
- Fort St. John - Prince George (Saturday)
- Prince George - Fort St. John (Sunday)
- Fort St. John – Prince George (Tuesday)
There will be continued normal operation of other northeast routes including:
- Mackenzie – Prince George (Wednesday)
- Dawson Creek – Fort St. John (Monday – Wednesday – Friday)
- Fort Nelson – Dawson Creek (Tuesday with return on Thursday)
An update will be provided when more information is available.
If you have any questions or concerns, or would like more information, please contact the call centre: 1-888-647-4997 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org